Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hoser

As many of you know, I have a fabulous friend living with Levi and I. Her name is Lisa and she tells this story.

"My dad was great at changing the diapers of my sister and I. He made sure we were clean and in fresh ones. Many men won't even help this way. The challenge with my dad is that he hated poop. Being the type of man to find a way, he....found a way. He would dump all the poopy diapers on the lawn and HOSE THEM OUT. Mom's favorite game when she got home from work was to - find all the diapers scattered across the lawn. Thank God we lived in the country."



You know I can't resist a poop story for long.

3 comments:

KT said...

Maybe you could combine these last two post:

If Barbie pooped, would it smell like roses?

KT

Jenny W said...

i just commented on the barbie post, AND WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!! a pooping barbie. that's a merry christmas...

Larky Park said...

Perfect, a "Poobie".