Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's BIGGA!

I'm contemplating the Love of God. Yes, poopy diapers one minute the love of God the next. But they fit together in my life. The thought that chants in my brain is that God 's love is bigger... Bad attitudes - His love is Bigga! Small heart - It's Bigga!Unforgiveness - it's Bigga!

There are so many times to see the inadequacy of who we are. Of course we need to acknowledge and embrace where we stand. But I refuse to stay there. To make an excuse for my yuck seems to deny the power of the love of the Father to change that area. God's love can't melt 30 lbs off my behind, but embracing his view of me and what He has created me to me encourages me to love what He's given me and make it the best that I can. Damn treadmill.

Bigger Love Bigger Love Bigger Love. Man that's good stuff we have access to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on, sister!

Anonymous said...

I must imagine that figure of thirty to be an exaggeration. Remember, you can only blame BR for five of that. Don't forget the treadmill's love. Good treadmill!

Unknown said...

Yes yes yes. It is nice to know that we are indeed loved by a very BIG GOD!

Lora Maria said...

big love, big lates. you and me babe. tomorrow morn. can't wait! =)

Larky Park said...

Well I did buy an excercise DVD 2 weeks ago. It's still in it's wrapper and on top of the TV cabinet. Hmm, is that dust?