Thursday, January 10, 2008

Any evidence?

Well folks - I'm on the hunt.

I've decided to compile my art portfolio. Of course I've also gotten so caught up in the artistic process over the years that I have virtually no photographic evidence of my creative genius ;). Folks, I need your help. I'm applying as a freelance stylist at several studios/agencies and want to fill out my book.

So any photos (even Before /after) of Garden Design, Home Decor, Place Settings, Baby Showers, Fine Art, Painting, Sculpture etc that you might have- could you shoot anything you might have over to bethanyfuson@thefusonfamily.com this weekend?

Dat'd be sweet uh y'all...

2 comments:

Jenny W said...

sorry b, don't have any. is there a particular studio you're applyiing to, or will you be on the prowl with your artistic abilities in tow throughout the entire green bay area?!

mummers said...

Where are you, Child? This job pursuit has removed you from the face of your blog and I miss you!