Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thanks everyone!!

Well, the trip to Valpo was fantastic! The beautiful garden for Lynn went in and will only continue to get more so. I got to spend time with Nat, M & M and Chad-Holly and the kiddos. What a joy to be with family - late night talks, laughs, and being with some of your favorite people in the world.

For all those that know Wayne Swanson, the Kraker Family or Jenny Wallace - give them a squeeze from me- they went absolutely above and beyond the call of duty. ;)

AND I finally got to meet Sara's lovely man!

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

awesome! I wish we could have been there. Thank you so much for all of your hard work too! :-)

Did Cedar have a good Birthday?

Jenny W said...

yeah happy b-day cedar whom i've met like twice:( anyhoo you've been tagged betharoo! see my blog for details

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good time. Missed you while you were gone...but I am glad you enjoyed.

mummers said...

Speaking of Wayne Swanson, I do believe he was on the team that moved Elizabeth & John into one of their homes in Valpo. The man is closing in on 70 -CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? - and works most of us regular people under the table. Some folks don't say much, just roll up their sleeves and get the job done...