Monday, June 4, 2007

THIS weekend

THIS weekend Afton and I head to Valpo to help install Lynn Fuson's Memorial Garden - It will be amazing and Afton has promised to push the rototiller at least an hour with no smoke breaks.

If you are local - I need you. I can only dig so long before my obvious lack of working out causes my knees to buckle and my lungs to scream with shrinkage. I beg you. With dignity, of course.

Besides, Lynn was worth this.

Email me or post or call Sara Vanderwoude.

Yahoo! It's a dirty party! Well, um, only in the cleanest sense.

3 comments:

Mrs. Sara said...

I'm gonna come for a little while on Saturday. I can't lift much with my bum shoulder, but I can plant!

Jenny W said...

i already told sara i'd come sunday after church for a little bit...i like to be dirty...hee hee

Larky Park said...

Can't wait to see you - mucho love-o